Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Good morning to you! 
The temperature is starting to drop significantly in Atlanta, and it is making me not want to get up!  I am going into the final stretch my 21 days of waking up at 4:30.  It has been fantastic but I am ready to get back to a more normal work schedule.  I will be sharing some final thoughts (final thoughts on waking up at 4:30 that is) at the end of this challenge.  By the way, I am going to miss Friday of this week and Monday of next due to having to take a trip to Washington D.C. with the family.  But don’t worry - I will make it up the next week. 
Here is what my schedule and plan has looked like and looks like today”
4:30 Wake  Up
5:00 – 5:30 At the office, taking the first 30 min to meditate and reflect
5:30 – 6:00 Cleaned out my email box (this was exhilarating!)
6:00 -7:00 Worked on submissions to different managers and vendor systems
7:00 -7:30 Quick breakfast
7:30 – 8:00 Spent time on work social media (most notably LinkedIn)
8:00 – 9:00 Plan the rest of my morning, connect with coworkers, clients, nurses
9:00 – 10:00 Work with payroll to get everyone paid, follow up clients and candidates
10:00 – 11:00 Market current candidates to different clients that I have and discover new clients
11:00-12:00 Pick up my son from GA Tech, 11:30 meeting and training. 

Have a goal to be great today and hit it out of the park!
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment