Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Good morning!  I hope that you are all doing well.
Still going strong, waking up at 4:30.  I am half way through this challenge and looking forward to the end of it.  Interestingly enough: I am used to getting up this early.  I wake up on my own usually before the alarm clock rings.  The trick is really to get to bed early; I try to be lights out at 9:30.
Over the weekend, Denisa and I wrote a list of our short term and long term goals.  We have done this off and on for the past 15 years (since we have been married) with varying degrees of success.  We have found our most success is when we make a list and then hold each other accountable with a biweekly/monthly meeting to check stuff off and reevaluate what is working and what is not.  We looked at the list we had during the summer, and to my surprise, most of the stuff was crossed off.  The power of lists and goals!  Speaking of which, I made it a goal a few months ago to process some paperwork and it is finally getting taken care of.  I spent this entire morning on it.  As I was doing it, I have been kicking myself on why I didn’t get it done earlier.  It would have been so much easier to take care of it right away!  
So here are my goals for the day –
7:00 – 8:00 Clean up my inbox and check my messages, update social medial
8:00 – 9:00 Meetings, take care of traveler issues with those that are currently with me
9:00 – 10:00 Meet with and review schedules of those that I am mentoring; New job posts
10:00 – 11:00 Job that need to be reposted, recruit for jobs that I find important
11:00 – 12:00 Loose ends, meeting at 11:30
12:00 Lunch
Make it a great day!
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment