Thursday, October 22, 2015

Good afternoon!  This blog is a little late in the day.  I had to take care of some personal stuff in the morning, and it seems like I have been chasing all day to day.  Just goes to show how even when you wake up early you can still fall behind if you don't have the right structure and discipline to your day. 
I am about to wrap up this challenge.  I will be leaving for Washington D.C. tomorrow and then back late Monday night, so I will be sleeping in to about 6:00 am for the next few days.  I will be sure to make it up - I will wrap up the challenge on Tuesday and final day Wednesday of next week.  Stay tuned for my final wrap up thoughts next week and I will be sure to post some photos of D.C.  It should be a great trip and I am looking forward to it!

Make it a great afternoon!

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment