Tuesday, September 29, 2015


Good morning! So this is what my desk looks like just before 5:00 am.
Late last night I got word that two of my candidates just got placed – the first one is an ER nurse that I have been working with for nearly two years and she wanted to stay in her home state of Arizona for this assignment.  I have a big sense of pride with this nurse. She had been out of the ER for a few years when we started to work together. She came with a mindset that she would work anywhere and any shift so she could get her foot in the travel door.  For her first assignment, we placed her with our government division.  From there, her career has really taken off – working in Level 1 Trauma to holding a nursing director position on an assignment.  Great nurse and pleasure to work with.  Excited to see the progression in her career.  The second is an OR Tech that my colleague helped me place in Seattle.  Beautiful facility and location, I think she will work out great. 
It is now 5:30 in the morning and this is what my schedule for today will look like:
• 4:30 Wake UP
• 5:00 to 6:00 Answer emails and phone messages
• 6:00 to 7:00 Create new  Power Points and answer candidate questions on social media
• 7:00 to 8:00 Review all new jobs that I have from my current clients and write job posts
• 8:00 to 8:30 Engage with my coworkers about new jobs and candidates that we are trying to place
• 8:30 to 9:00 Grab a quick bite to eat
• 9:00 to 9:30/10:00 Work on new contracts for candidates
• 10:00 to 12:00 Market all new and current candidates that I have on assignment
That should take me through lunch.
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment